Christmas Wishlist

December 14, 2017

Christmas Wishlist 2017



Now, we can all agree that Christmass isn't all about presents, it's about family or if you are religious it's about remembering Jesus, but many people think presents are the main part of Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I think it's nice to spend time with family and friends because I love this aspect of Christmas however, there is nothing like waking up on Christmas morning and passing presents around to everyone, I just think it makes Christmas that little bit more exciting, don't you agree?

There are many gifts that I would like this Christmas, but obviously, I know I cant get them all. Nevertheless, I still wanted to share with you what I would like to receive this Christmas and the reasons why.

I would like to say before I start that none of the pictures included are mine as they are what I am hoping to get not, what I already have.

First of all, I'm going to start off with one of the most expensive gifts on my list, even though this is on my list I'm not sure if I will get it as I appreciate it is a lot of money. The first item is a laptop, there is no picture of what specific one I want because there isn't a specific model I would like I will just be happy if I get one. The reason behind me putting this on my list is due to the fact that I have my GCSE's coming up in May next year and my current laptop is slowly dying out. I would like a laptop for when I am doing my GCSE's so I can revise from a bigger screen instead of my phone screen. I also need a computer to do coursework and not only will I use it for school work I will use it for everyday things, including my blog.

The next thing on my list is some small hooped earrings, I like to wear earrings often but I don't have a 'go to' pair to wear and I just really want a nice small pair of earrings that are good for everyday wear. Ideally, the ones I would like to get are from Pandora and they are £45 which, personally, I believe is good for how gorgeous they are!


The next item on my list is a Fjallraven Kanken backpack in either the yellow or lilac. I have been wanting one of these bags for so long and they are £65 so I haven't been able to bring myself to spend that much on a bag. I love it so much so, I would be so happy if I was to receive this a gift. I also need a new bag as my current bag is beginning to rip.



Stationary is next on my list, I know to some people it may sound really boring and mundane but I have 2 reasons for this being on my list. The first reason is that I have my GCSE's coming up as I previously mentioned and I like to make interesting, colourful revision cards because otherwise I won't pay attention to them and another reason is that I just love new stationery, it just makes me feel organised and happy. Mostly stationary wise, I would like coloured pens and glitter pens to make things vibrant and pretty. 
The revision cards featured are from Wilkinsons if anyone is wanted to know.




Makeup is not something i use too often, but when I do I like to go all out. I really would love to get the Zulu pallet, the colours all look so bright and pigmented and from BeautyBay it is only £20 which I think is really good for this pallet. I first saw this pallet on some makeup artists Instagram account and some of my friends have it and it is very highly recommended so I really want to try it.
Isn't it beautiful how can someone not want it?


Last of all, I would like to get another bottle of my all-time favourite perfume, Ghost deep night. I love this perfume, I wear it every day and I am so close to running out of it but I love it so much. this has quite a sweet smell and the scent lasts for a long time when wearing, I really recommend this if you are looking for a new perfume as it is a reasonable price as it is only £30 which I think is really good for a perfume and smells great.


I know there isn't too much on this list but I don't really need much more plus, things on here can be expensive. If you are still shopping for gifts I hope this was some help to you if you didn't know what to get and also if you didn't know what to ask for.


Please follow all my social media linked below and in the sidebar-



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I just purchased a Fjallraven Kanken backpack in the grey color and I adore it. It's perfect for school but also works great for just a day to day purse! Good luck on your impending GCSEs! xx

    Dany | Danielle Reine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope i get it, i have always loved them!xx

      Delete
  2. My laptop was pretty helpful for doing my GCSE's but I learned over the years (and two degrees) that writing and rewriting and practising essays helped the most rather than revising from a screen. Information just seemed to absorb better and there were far less distractions!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow everything looks awesome!
    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your closest family and friends read this post and give you everything on here.
    Happy Holidays!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun list. I hope you get everything you asked for and more. Happy 2018 <3 http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/12/the-new-years-eve-edit-parisian-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wishlist<3
    Thank you for sharing
    we wish you a lovely day
    xoxo
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts